Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Japanese Truck and Bus Spares 98086840306 whose registered office is at 2 Ferguson Street, Kewdale WA 6105.
The competition is open to residents of Western Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Japanese Truck and Bus Spares and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.jtbspares.com.au/win
Only one entry will be accepted per person or one entry per vin number. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 03/12/18 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: WIN $1,000 OF FUEL
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen 17/12/18 by an independent adjudicator (Concept Marketing) or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.